As a homeowner, it’s an unfortunate reality that something is going to go wrong when least expected and least convenient. While you can never be completely prepared for every eventuality, you can still mitigate some of the potential damage by knowing whom to call when these property-related issues pop up.
Fortunately, in this day of technology being constantly at our fingertips, you no longer need to frantically fumble through the Yellow Pages to figure out who’s going to be the best service professional for you to call in an emergency situation. Take some time to search for some local contractors and repair specialists in varying fields, and plug their numbers into your cell phone so you have their information ready immediately when you need it.
Here are just a few examples of some phone numbers you should have saved in your phone:
- Plumber: Perhaps the most common emergency home issues are related to plumbing, so it makes sense to have the number of an emergency plumber in Vacaville, CA saved in your phone. Whether you’re dealing with a backed-up toilet, an overworked sump pump, burst pipes or incessant leaks, you’re going to want to have the number of a plumber you can trust on hand at all times. Again, these problems tend to pop up when it’s least convenient, so you’re going to be glad you put the research into finding a plumber ahead of time.
- General handyman: Having a go-to handyman can give you a lot of peace of mind in a wide variety of situations around your home. Many people offer handyman services that include the ability to fix just about any issue around your home that doesn’t require specialized training (such as electrical or plumbing work).
- Electrician: You should never, ever take on electrical work at home if you do not have the necessary training to do so. Even if you avoid shocking yourself while actually performing the work, a job that’s performed poorly could end up being a fire hazard in the future. Therefore, it’s in your best interest to have the number of an electrician in your phone who can come out and handle big jobs or small emergency jobs for you whenever needed. You’ll be able to rest easy knowing the job was completed safely and correctly.
- Carpet cleaner: Messes happen—especially if you have children or pets. Cleaning your carpets is an important part of maintaining your home, as these carpets will get dirty, smelly and full of allergens and bacteria over time. Have a good carpet cleaner in your phone and use their services once a year or as needed.
- HVAC service: Your HVAC is some of the most important infrastructure in your home, and it’s important you stay on top of general maintenance to keep it in good working condition. If you have any issues with your heating or cooling, you’re going to want to have a trustworthy HVAC technician in your contacts.
For more tips about contractors you’ll want to have phone numbers for, contact ABC Plumbing to speak with an emergency plumber in Vacaville, CA.
Categorised in: Emergency Plumber